In the framework of international cooperation of Tashkent Medical Academy with the First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M. Sechenov, in the Tashkent Medical Academy on the basis of the educational direction 5510100 – Medical treatment documents acceptance for the innovative educational program “Tibbiyot kelajagi” has started.
The goal of this Program is to form a new model of medical education, apply innovative educational technologies, consolidate and disseminate the world’s best practices in training medical specialists.
The innovative educational program is developed in accordance with the requirements established by the state educational standards, on the basis of the bachelor’s program in the direction of “Medical treatment”.
The conditions for the implementation of the innovative educational program are:
- The use of innovative educational technologies and (or) implementation of research work and (or) practice-oriented technologies by students in their educational activities;
- Priority participation in partnership programs with other organizations, including in the network form.
- Teaching is carried out by the professorial-teaching staff of the Academy in Russian. Students of the innovative educational program have the following priority rights:
- When sent on trips to undergo internship and (or) part of the educational program at the First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M. Sechenov and other leading medical institutions of the world;
- When submitting for the appointment of scholarships of President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other nominal scholarships, when increasing the size of state academic scholarships and solution of questions about other forms of scholarship support and material support for students;
- When providing a place in the dormitory of the Academy (for nonresident students). Documents are accepted on-line by e-mail: email@example.com from July 15 to August 1, 2019.
The list of required documents:
- Application on admission (according to the form).
- Electronic copy of the certificate about the period of study (record book) in the source organization (PDF version).
- Documents confirming the achievements, reflecting the educational and professional activity of the applicant – diplomas, certificates, other documentary evidence of achievements, allowing to establish the type and status of events, the date (period) of their holding, copies of publications and other documentary evidence of public performances, allowing to establish the type and status of the publication or event, the date (period) of its conduct, as well as documents certifying the applicant’s exclusive right to the scientific achievement achieved by him (scientific and methodological, scientific and technical, scientific and creative) result of intellectual activity (patent, certificate).
Selection of applicants
For participation in the competitive selection the students are certified in the form of computer testing. The results of computer testing are evaluated on 100-point scale.
Certification is carried out in accordance with the schedule approved by the chairman of the commission and posted on the official website of the Academy in the period 10-20 August 2019.
The first stage of certification is computer testing on the subject of Russian language. According to the results of testing on the Russian language, candidates who have scored 71 or more points are allowed to pass the next stages of certification: computer testing in other disciplines and interview.
Computer testing is conducted in Russian in the following disciplines: Normal Anatomy, Histology, Normal Physiology, Pathological Anatomy, Pathological Physiology, Propedeutics of Internal Diseases, General Surgery, Pharmacology.
The minimum number of points, confirming the successful passing of computer testing in the disciplines is 71 points.